Senior consulting actuary Greg Fann was recently featured in the latest issue of Health Watch from the Society of Actuaries. He takes an in depth look at the evolution of individual markets. Read more at the link below.
- What Makes America Different?
- International Healthcare Systems: The US Versus the World
- The Cost-Sharing Reduction Paradox: Defunding Would Help ACA Markets, Not Make Them Implode
- Axene Health Partners Publish US Healthcare System Report
- Joan Barrett Nominated for President-Elect of the Society of Actuaries
Have a positive impact on today’s health care system assuring affordable, high-quality, cost-effective, patient-centered care for all
Provide a positive impact to our clients as they interact with the health care system
Effectively communicate our ideas, knowledge and work products to our clients and other publics to benefit them and to favorably impact their lives and their business operations
We serve a variety of clients all targeted in and around the health care system and provide many different services