Dr. Richard Liliedahl was one of the founding members of Axene Health Partners, LLC and serves as the firm’s Chief Medical Officer. He works closely with the firm’s actuaries and provides a broad scope of services to a variety of healthcare clients including:
- Health Plans: Traditional managed care companies, insurance companies, Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans, etc.
- Disease Management Companies: Pharmaceutical companies, managed care driven organizations and independent companies
- Healthcare technology companies specifically those providing products to providers and payers
- Medical technology companies
- Healthcare organizations needing strategic development, organizational change and positioning for the future services
- Governmental agencies including state, federal, Medicare and Medicaid
- Hospitals and other provider organizations
Rich is a recognized name in the healthcare industry. He joined AHP after a successful consulting career at Ernst & Young and Milliman & Robertson, Inc. (now Milliman USA). At E&Y he was the National Director of Clinical Effectiveness. At Milliman & Robertson, he was the first physician partner. He also served as chief medical officer of the M&R Care Guidelines where he was the primary author of two of their current products.
Rich is a frequent writer and speaker on healthcare issues across the country. He is a Board Certified Family Physician and a member of the American College of Physicians. He also participates on two editorial boards and is on the board of a Northwest nursing school.
Rich is married and has three children and two grandchildren.