CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER EMERITUS
Richard L. Liliedahl, MD
Dr. Richard Liliedahl was one of the founding members of Axene Health Partners, LLC and serves as the firm’s Chief Medical Officer. He works closely with the firm’s actuaries and provides a broad scope of services to a variety of healthcare clients including:
- Health Plans: Traditional managed care companies, insurance companies, Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans, etc.
- Disease Management Companies: Pharmaceutical companies, managed care driven organizations and independent companies
- Healthcare technology companies specifically those providing products to providers and payers
- Medical technology companies
- Healthcare organizations needing strategic development, organizational change and positioning for the future services
- Governmental agencies including state, federal, Medicare and Medicaid
- Hospitals and other provider organizations
Rich is a recognized name in the healthcare industry. He joined AHP after a successful consulting career at Ernst & Young and Milliman & Robertson, Inc. (now Milliman USA). At E&Y he was the National Director of Clinical Effectiveness. At Milliman & Robertson, he was the first physician partner. He also served as chief medical officer of the M&R Care Guidelines where he was the primary author of two of their current products.
Rich is a frequent writer and speaker on healthcare issues across the country. He is a Board Certified Family Physician and a member of the American College of Physicians. He also participates on two editorial boards and is on the board of a Northwest nursing school.
Rich is married and has three children and two grandchildren.