Dr. Richard Liliedahl was one of the founding members of Axene Health Partners, LLC and serves as the firm’s Chief Medical Officer. He works closely with the firm’s actuaries and provides a broad scope of services to a variety of healthcare clients including:
- A major consulting focus on care management
- Health Plans: Traditional managed care companies, insurance companies, Blue Cross and Blue Shield plans, etc.
- Disease Management Companies: Pharmaceutical companies, managed care driven organizations and independent companies
- Healthcare technology companies specifically those providing products to providers and payers
- Medical technology companies
- Healthcare organizations needing strategic development, organizational change and positioning for the future services
- Governmental agencies including state, federal, Medicare and Medicaid
- Hospitals and other provider organizations
Rich is a recognized name in the healthcare industry. He joined AHP after a successful consulting career at Ernst & Young and Milliman & Robertson, Inc. (now Milliman USA). At E&Y he was the National Director of Clinical Effectiveness. At Milliman & Robertson, he was the first physician partner. He also served as Chief Medical Officer of the M&R Care Guidelines where he was the primary author of two of their current products.
Dr Liliedahl has been certified by the American Board of Family Practice. He is married and has 3 children and 5 grandchildren. He lives with his wife in Murrieta, California.
He serves on the board of a non-profit providing fund raising and services to the disadvantaged in the US and foreign countries which has included on site medical services in multiple foreign countries. He is also actively involved in his local church.