Stephanie Entzminger, FSA, MAAA
Stephanie Entzminger is a consulting actuary in the Temecula office of Axene Health Partners. She joined the firm in 2018 and serves clients with her expertise in Long-Term Care. She also provides a wide variety of actuarial services. Examples of these include:
- IBNR estimation
- Provider contracting, both on behalf of health plans and providers
- Health care analytics
- Strategic planning
- Assessment of Value determinations
- Dispute resolution
Stephanie previously worked in an insurance setting for Continental LTC, Inc. as a pricing actuary for their Long-Term Care business. She has also worked in a consultant setting for Towers Watson in their defined benefit pension group. She has Long-Term Care experience in the following areas:
- Preparing state insurance department rate filings for policies issued under pre- and/or post-rate stability regulations
- Conducting form analysis on individual and group blocks
- Compliance with statutorily-required filings, including annual rate certifications
- Experience analysis for assumption setting
- Modeling premium and claims projections
Stephanie earned a Bachelor of Science in applied mathematics from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, as well as a Master of Arts in mathematics with a concentration in actuarial science from the University of Texas in Austin. She is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries as well as a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries.
Stephanie lives in the San Diego area with her husband and their dog. They enjoy camping and hiking all around Southern California.